The Quilted Sleep Sack
Developed by us, this quilted fabric is unique to The Simple Folk. With the softest organic cotton outer you’ll ever touch and a sustainable, plastic-free inner, this sleep sack is crafted with care and comfort in mind, it is designed to create a non-toxic microclimate around your baby that helps maintain a consistent temperature for peaceful slumbers. Layer it with our Long-Sleeve Onesie or gift with our sweet Ditsy Bunny.
With a TOG rating of 2, this sleepsack provides a cozy yet breathable environment for your little one throughout the year. It is ideal for most indoor temperatures (68–74°F/20–23°C).
• Composition: Outer–100% organic cotton jersey / Wadding–60% organic cotton, 25% TENCEL™, 15% Ingeo / Lining–100% organic cotton jersey
• Available in: SAND
• Adjustable underarm snaps for a custom fit made simple.
• Available in two versatile sizes for long-term wear and added value, allowing generous space for your child’s growth.
• Made with love in Portugal
- For safe sizing, your baby’s head should not be able to slip through the neck opening once the sleep sack is fastened.
- Every child and indoor climate are unique so we recommend regularly checking the baby's temperature by touching the back of their neck and stomach to ensure your little one is not too warm or too cold.
- WARNING! Do not use it if your child can climb out of a cot.
- WARNING! Do not use in combination with other bedding items.
Licence Number 00272632
This piece is made with love in small batches using organic fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.