The Linen Trouser - Women's
Free from harmful chemicals, our organic linen is luxuriously airy. It’s sourced from rare organic flax from the mountains of France to retain its durable, rustic texture and high-performance quality. Softer with every wash, this beautiful fabric can be worn and loved for decades to come.
For reference, Noa in our first featured image is 5’9 and is wearing The Linen Trouser in size S (UK 8–10).
• Composition: 100% organic linen
• Available in: BRONZE GINGHAM, CINNAMON, OATMEAL
• UK sizes: XS (UK 4–6), S (UK 8–10), M (UK 12–14), L (UK 16–18), XL (UK 20–22)
• Maternity: This piece is mindfully made to be bump friendly (size up for a growing bump)
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches using organic fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for us, our little ones, and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- danielleI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoI have bought in every colour!
okay, I am OBSESSED with these trousers. I have gone on to buy them in every colour as they are the most flattering thing I have ever owned. perfectly soft, light airy linen for summer whilst providing full coverage and flattering comfort. I am so happy I discovered these!How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2