The Hand Puppet
Our limited edition hand puppets are part of a small, exclusive collaboration with Kenana Knitters - a charity dedicated to helping support local communities and families in Kenya.
These soft, cozy hand puppets are handknitted with love and crafted with non-toxic, natural plant dyes. They’re beautifully made to be enjoyed for hours on end with nine wild-hearted characters to collect. Perfect for independent play or family puppet shows, they’re intentionally designed to fit both children and adults.
• Composition: 100% handspun wool
• Available in: GIRAFFE, MONKEY, TIGER (one size)
• Size dimensions: Width 13cm (5in.) | Length 20cm (8in.)
• Due to their handmade nature, each hand puppet is uniquely one of a kind and could vary in color, size, or shape.
• Handmade with love by Kenyan women. Read more about your hand puppet’s empowering backstory here
This piece is handmade with love by Kenyan women using sustainable, non toxic materials and natural plant dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Katherina B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoWonderful quality and super fun
Our 2.5 year old gets a real kick out of these! They’re well made and super cute. We make up songs and stories with them.How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Leah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWell made puppets!
These handmade puppets are well made and so cute!How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2