The Ditsy Bunny
Our limited edition, wool bunny is part of a small, exclusive collaboration with Kenana Knitters - a charity dedicated to helping support local communities and families in Kenya.
This soft, knitted bunny is handwoven with love and crafted with sustainable, non-toxic materials and natural plant dyes so it can snuggle beside your child day and night. Made in two huggable sizes, it’s the perfect companion for your little minimalist.
• Composition: 100% handspun wool
• Available in: BEIGE, BROWN, CREAM
• Sizes seated: small 30cm (12 in.) | medium 45cm (18in.)
• Due to their handmade nature, The Ditsy Bunny is uniquely one of a kind and could vary slightly in color, size, or shape.
• If giving to a child under three years old, the tied-on scarf will need to be removed for safety.
• Handmade with love by Kenyan women. Read more about your bunny's empowering backstory here.
This piece is handmade with love by Kenyan women using sustainable, non toxic materials and natural plant dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.