Outlet | The Waffle Top
This cool weather staple is made from organic waffle cotton and features three snaps down the front for easy on and off.
Please note, this item has a snug fit and our waffle fabric doesn’t have much stretch, so you may want to size up!
This piece is available in 100% undyed, unbleached raw fabric for the cleanest, closest-to-nature experience.
• Composition: 100% organic cotton waffle
• Individually garment dyed for a gorgeous, vintage charm
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches using organic fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- MARIA ELEMA MIRANDA C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoHigh quality
Cómodo, acabados perfectos y la textura muy original. Costura de alta calidad.
- Nancy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSoft and cute
Waffle knits aren’t known to be soft. I bought this along with the corduroy overalls for a baby who happens to have eczema so was a bit concerned it may be scratchy on his skin but was delighted it’s soft on the inside! So cute and good quality.
- Sarah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoThe Perfect Top for Every Occasion
Absolutely LOVE this top, it goes with every outfit, and can be dressed up or down. It's the softest material, and the fit is not too fitted, not too loose - it's the Goldilocks of shirts.How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Kelly D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoApparel
Love everything from The Simple Folk. Quality is absolutely amazing.How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2