The Ditsy Bear
Our limited edition, wool teddy bear is part of a small, exclusive collaboration with Kenana Knitters - a charity dedicated to helping support local communities and families in Kenya.
This cozy, knitted teddy bear is handwoven with love and crafted with sustainable, non-toxic materials and natural plant dyes so it can snuggle beside your child day and night. It’s sure to be your wild-hearted little one’s new best friend.
• Composition: 100% handspun wool
• Available in: BEIGE, CREAM
• Size seated: small 23cm (10in.)
• Due to its handmade nature, The Ditsy Bear is uniquely one of a kind and could vary slightly in color, size, or shape.
• If giving to a child under three years old, the tied-on scarf will need to be removed for safety.
• Handmade with love by Kenyan women. Read more about your bunny's empowering backstory here.
This piece is handmade with love by Kenyan women using sustainable, non toxic materials and natural plant dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.