Archive | The Ribbed Sleep Sack
was £70.00now £42.00
Lined with luxuriously soft 100% merino wool jersey, our cozy Sleep Sack is designed to create a microclimate around your baby that helps maintain a consistent temperature for peaceful slumbers. A forever favorite among new parents, our signature sleepsack is now available in our timeless GOTS organic ribbed cotton. Pair with our lightweight Ribbed Onesie or a full pajama, to keep them warm and snug.
With a TOG rating of 1, this breathable, hypoallergenic fabric is suitable for year-round use and ideal for most indoor temperatures (68- 74°F).
• Composition: Inner - 100% merino wool jersey ; Outer - 95% GOTS organic narrow ribbed cotton 5% elastane
• Available in: SAGE
• Hand wash as needed. Always lay flat to dry.
• Adjustable underarm snaps for a custom fit made simple.
• Featuring a double-way zipper for quick and simple diaper access.
• Available in two versatile sizes for long-term wear and added value,
allowing generous space for your child’s growth.
• Made with love in Portugal
- For safe sizing, your baby’s head should not be able to slip through the neck opening once the sleep sack is fastened.
- Every child and indoor climate are unique so we recommend regularly checking the baby's temperature by touching the back of their neck and stomach to ensure your little one is not too warm or too cold.
- WARNING! Do not use it if your child can climb out of a cot.
- WARNING! Do not use in combination with other bedding items.
For a limited time only, we bring you our Archive Collection, comprised of cherished favorites in select sizes and colorways. All sales are final.
Please take your time to browse the collection and carefully consider which pieces you’d like to purchase before you reach the checkout page. They’ll be forever yours once you opt to take them home! All sales are final. Pieces ordered from our Archive Collection may ship separately to other pieces ordered on our website. Promotional codes are not valid for use on pieces in our Archive Collection.
Please refer to our Returns & Exchanges for details.
This piece is handmade with love in small batches using organic fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.