Archive | The Essential Sleep Sack
was £75.00now £45.00
Lined with luxuriously soft and natural 100% merino wool jersey, our cozy sleep sack is designed to create a microclimate around your baby that helps maintain a consistent temperature for peaceful slumbers. It’s perfect when layered over our Short Sleeve Pocket Onesie (or nothing at all).
GOTS certified and free from harmful chemicals, our organic linen is luxuriously airy. It’s sourced from rare organic flax from the mountains of France to retain its durable, rustic texture and high-performance quality. Softer with every wash, this beautiful fabric can be worn and loved for decades to come.
With a TOG rating of 1, this breathable, hypoallergenic fabric is suitable for year-round use and ideal for most indoor temperatures (68- 74°F).
• Composition: Inner - 100% merino wool jersey; Outer - 70% cotton, 30% linen
• Available in: CAMEL
• Hand wash only as needed. Always lay flat to dry. Drying may cause shrinkage and faster wear over time.
• Adjustable underarm snaps for a custom fit made simple
• Featuring a double-way zipper for quick and simple diaper access
• Available in two versatile sizes for long-term wear and added value, allowing generous space for your child’s growth
• Made with love in Portugal
- For safe sizing, your baby’s head should not be able to slip through the neck opening once the sleep sack is fastened.
- Every child and indoor climate are unique so we recommend regularly checking the baby's temperature by touching the back of their neck and stomach to ensure your little one is not too warm or too cold.
- WARNING! Do not use it if your child can climb out of a cot.
- WARNING! Do not use in combination with other bedding items.
For a limited time only, we bring you our Archive Collection, comprised of cherished favorites in select sizes and colorways. All sales are final.
Please take your time to browse the collection and carefully consider which pieces you’d like to purchase before you reach the checkout page. They’ll be forever yours once you opt to take them home! All sales are final. Pieces ordered from our Archive Collection may ship separately to other pieces ordered on our website. Promotional codes are not valid for use on pieces in our Archive Collection.
Please refer to our Returns & Exchanges for details.
This piece is handmade with love in small batches using OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics and dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.